Copper kulla dh glass is a type of glassware made from copper metal. It is a popular traditional Indian utensil used for drinking water and other beverages. Copper is believed to have several health benefits, including boosting the immune system and aiding digestion. Copper glasses come in different shapes and sizes, from small shot glasses to larger tumblers. They can be plain or hammered for texture and design. In addition to their health benefits, copper glasses are also appreciated for their aesthetic value and are often used as decorative pieces in home interiors.
Sahi Hai Copper kulla dh Glass+ Free Shipping
- Copper kulla dh Glass || Set Of 1 Glass.
- Model No SH-CG-05
- Material: Copper || Color: Copper
- AYURVEDIC HEALTH BENEFITS – Drinking water stored in a pure copper vessel has many major health benefits. It’s rumoured to slow down aging, aids in weight loss, helps in pregnancy and it’s a strong antioxidant that helps fight off diseases and boost brainpower. You’re only a few clicks away from looking and feeling like a new person! Let this ancient practice create a fresh start for your body.
- Warnings: Don’t use the Tumbler for storage other than water
- Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth.
- Copper Products Tarnish/oxidize over time, this is Natural for Copper products. Please follow the care Instruction manual for cleaning Copper products. Sample Copper Cleaning powder and instruction manual is provided with every order.